Good

got 2b Curling Spray Gel Reviews

Ranked #851 out of 2307 in Hair Care

January 06, 2017

Absolutely loved this product! Have my hair large defined curls without having to use heat and made it look very natural. Will be buying this product in the future again!

May 22, 2016

I love this product, use it on my naturally wavy hair to make it wavier. Its easy to use and I love how it makes my hair look and feel. Its priced well too

March 03, 2015

This is an okay product but it does smell to high heavens until it evaporates! I tried it on my curls, to try to get them a bit more wavy and not frizzy. It does work however, it did leave my hair feeling sticky in certain areas.

February 23, 2015

I have curly hair, period! I spray this into my hair after a shower, then run a pick through it. It keeps it all contained, frizz free, and great looking until my next shower. It smells a little different.... kind of reminds me of the guts in a pumpkin, but when it dries its not as strong and Im sure its not as bad as my mind thinks it is.