Got 2b Glued Styling Spiking Glue (6oz tube) Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 2203 in Hair Care

October 15, 2016

I have a friend whom I still style and cut her hair for her after 10 years. She is alternative in her style and wears a short haircut with angles, and parts, and sections that need to be "spiked up". This Got 2b Spiking Glue is insane ! It is like using crazy glue on the hair, but it washes out. Got 2b is made from Schwarzkopf, which is a well known and classic high end salon brand. They now make the Got 2b for grocery store sales, but they definitely didn't cut short on the high end quality you would expect from the salon.

I use it on dry, damp, or wet hair depending on what you want your finished result to be. If using on dry hair, you have to work fast, it can leave a white glue looking residue if not blended in quickly and always start with a smaller amount and work your way up to using more. It seriously rocks. If you have a style that needs to stand up, slick back or hold down, use this. The price is about $6.49 and totally worth it.

One last thing, it is water soluble, and does wash out, but if used daily, I would recommend using a clarifying shampoo once a week as it might cause build up and not work as effectively.

I recommend this product.

September 23, 2016

I have very strong short hair and like to wear it spiked. I found this product good at holding my hair in place all day. I have been using it for many year

June 29, 2016

This has got to be one of my favorite hair products of all time. I always have short hair,that I spike up in the back. After trying sprays,pastes, mouse, I tried got 2 be glue and I have never ever looked back! Stays spikey, I can always count on this stuff!!

March 18, 2016

This is my goto strong hold styling product, this will hold your hair all day, even in a 100kph wind storm!
    If you're a guy looking for an affordable product for your hair, check out this product!
    Got 2b also has sprays & gel style products, check out their entire line, it's great & won't break the bank like most salon products.
    You can buy Got 2b products at Walmart Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart and probably a few other places too.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes