got2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #1307 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Wish your hair looked like the sex kitten that you really are? Fake it with got2b 2 sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray. Create seductress styles with full, sexy hold or just freeze your glamorous 'do into place. Ooh la la!

September 02, 2016

I love this hairspray. I love everything about it. The smell, look and the hold. I will be buying this hairspray everytime now. It's my new go to hairspray

March 20, 2016

This is my new favorite hair spray. i love it, love it, love it. It dries fast, no foul smell, not sticky. my hair always looks great with the product and holds all day.

January 30, 2016

I don't use hair spray too often, but this worked really well. As I remember the price was not all that bad really.

December 02, 2015

got2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hair Spray;

it DOES create volume, so get prepared for massive volume!!

I am not too fond of the hair scent after using this hair spray, but on days I am going somewhere and want that volume look this is a great hair spray! Stays put and holds the volume

December 02, 2015

I love using this hair spray,it holds my hair all day long and gives me the look that I want.

July 29, 2015

got2b is the only brand I use for hairspray now - the hold is great and it doesn't smell like horrible chemicals, which is a big plus! Reasonable price point. I'd also recommend trying the got2b volume powder, which works well with the hairspray.

June 10, 2015

Hard to find a good hairspray that does what it says. This stuff is amazing for volume and hold!

October 22, 2014

great hold, smells good too!!!

October 22, 2014

Got2b hairspray works well, but leaves a thick residue behind.
Yeah it holds nicely and lasts all day, but when it's time for bed..a shower is a must!!
Great product just gotta wash out when done!

July 02, 2014

One thing to note: I have been using the older packaging (purchased back in 2009 and still going strong), so my results may not be the same as the current version.

It may not be very environmentally friendly, but I prefer my hairspray to be in aerosol cans instead of pump bottles. The spray disperses the product much more lightly and evenly and does not leave certain spots being more crunchy than the others. The hold is medium - my hairstyle will eventually droop due to my medium thickness hair. It gives me some volume as well. It is brushable, but the hairstyle will eventually disappear if I do this.

I am not a fan of the scent (sort of perfumey in an older lady way), but it is not overwhelming.

(Purchased this on sale at Superstore. The price is normally pretty reasonable in comparison to the other brands on the shelf.)

Irememberu has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends