Got2b Beach Trippin' Salt Solution Waving Spray
Good

Got2b Beach Trippin' Salt Solution Waving Spray Reviews

Ranked #774 out of 2201 in Hair Care

September 07, 2016

I have very straight hair and this did not work for me! I didn't have very high hopes for it because my hair is so straight, but it was still disappointing. Maybe if your hair has a bit of a natural wave to it, this would be more effective, but I would save your money if you have hair that is naturally straight, like mine.

September 07, 2016

I bought this with really low expectations, but I was so wrong. I sprayed a little of this on damp hair, scrunched my hair, and waited for it to dry. I had amazing loose waves all over. I added a little more after my hair was dry, and got even more really subtle, pretty waves. Really amazing because my hair is very straight, but it worked and lasted for the entire day. Hair was a little hard to brush at night, and needed a shampoo, so no two day hair, but worth it. really awesome product!

July 16, 2015

Love this spray makes your hair wavy but make sure you wash your hair before bed, it drys your hair right out