got2b Crazy Sleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1058 out of 2240 in Hair Care

Got2b Crazy Sleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion moisturizes and softens rough, dry skni. This blow dry lotion penetrates extra dry skin to provide long lasting moisturization. Visit got2b.com for more information.

October 14, 2016

For the economical price I think this is a good drug store heat protectant lotion. Keep in mind it is just that, a lotion and not a spray. Unfortunately the spray device does often get clogged due to the thick consistency of the product. It also does not spray very evenly so it should be brushed through after spraying. Make sure to take a few minutes for it to absorb/dry into the hair before flat ironing or else it will fry... This spray does have a wonderful creamsicle scent!

April 05, 2015

It's average but my hair still feels slightly fried

January 27, 2015

This stuff is in my straightening routine thats for sure! Protects my hair from damage works great! Also makes my hair have a nice scent and not smell burnt...

June 16, 2014

Great product! Leaves my hair sleek and luxurious all day long!

August 21, 2013

I loved this product. I tried several and none let my hair as silky. They look healthy. I highly recommend it.

June 24, 2013

Great little product that helps to remove those nasty frizzies from your hair.

February 07, 2013

As a Hairstylist who works out of her home...I use this product and absoutely love it. It nworks...It does what it says its going to do...and it makes the hair feel amazing.

September 23, 2012

This is a very well priced entry-level flat iron protectant. I personally prefer spray protectants, but I picked this up when the spray was unavailable and for the price it's quite nice.

September 23, 2012

I can't live without this in my hair product collection. It works the best with my hair and helps keep my hair styled. If I don't use Got2B Crazy Sleek on my hair before blow drying or styling, my hair tends to fall out of its style, whether going from curly to flat or straight to wavy.

August 02, 2012

I'm a blow-dry-an-flat-iron-everyday girl! So i need something to protect from the heat. I have been using Got2b Crazy Sleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion for a long time. I usually spray it in my hand and work it through my hair.... mostly on the ends... because the spray is a bit concentrated and not like a mist. It is a lotion. It does not weight my hair down, which is the biggest thing I look for in a heat protection product. And my hair feels great when dry. I even find that my brush and fingers slide through my hair more easily when I'm using this product then with nothing in my hair. It has a light sent which is ok... not the greatest. But it doesn't stay with you all day so I don't smell like hair products when I'm going to work.