got2b Dazzling Shine Spray Reviews

Ranked #1412 out of 2307 in Hair Care

GOT2B DAZZLING SHINE SP 6OZ

March 06, 2017

I bought this product because of fly always and frizz..I does work good but if you use to much can make your hair look oily..the shine it gives my hair is nice..and it make your hair soft..you can use this on wet or dry hair.

February 21, 2017

I picked up Got 2 Be Dazzling Shine spray to try to help the frizz that not only I suffer from, but my daughter has the same issue. It must be used on wet hair for it to have any effect at all. It was not the solution we were looking for and were quite disappointed by the product and won't be buying it again. However if you use it on wet hair, when your hair dries it will not be frizzy.

January 07, 2017

Stops frizz and adds shine. What more could you ask? I love how it makes my hair feel and it doesn't have a strong odour. one of the few hair products that I continually replace!

1.5/5

March 07, 2016

I wanted to like this spray.
    CONS: smells like fish, makes hair greasy after a while
    PROS: does provide incredible shine
    It absolutely stinks, my BF requested that I not use it because it smelled so bad. The shine is not worth the smell or greasy-ness.

January 08, 2016

This is an awesome shine spray. It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy. Just shiny. I love it. It is hard to clean off my tile floor though!

September 09, 2014

I love it and use it everyday. My hair is dry and this product give my hair that added luster

June 14, 2014

Personally, I've found this to be the most lightweight and effective shine spray on the market that i have tried ( and i have tried a lot) I have color treated hair and I straighten and blow dry after almost every shower (everyday) so its safe to say my hair is a little dry... I usually spray this on before blow drying and it makes my hair extremely soft and touchable. After I straighten and style I add a couple more sprays and comb it through and voilà ! Best hair day! Serums tend to leave my hair very heavy and greasy, especially when I apply to dry hair. This stuff is my number 1 go to. I can see the difference when I have run out. Worth the 10$ especially when most of the more expensive products that promise the same thing don't even hold a candle to it. A must try !

October 03, 2012

I bought this product and thought that I should try it out, I really did like it! It does make your hair look shiny.
    **IMPORTANT***
    DO NOT USE A LOT, WORK A SMALL AMOUNT ON YOUR HAND AND FOCUS MORE ON THE ENDS OF YOUR HAIR.

May 30, 2012

I purchased this shine spray during my "clubbing" times, and absolutely loved it. I have straight hair, so I found that I had to be EXTREMELY careful on the amount I used, or else it would look really greasy! In other words, a little goes a long way! I use this a lot when I curl my hair as well, and it leaves it looking super healthy.

October 25, 2011

For the last 3 years, I have ALWAYS had this product. I have naturally curly hair, and sometimes it can look coarse and dry/dull. Spraying this on my finished look whether my hair is curly or straight makes it soft, silky, and most of all shiny! It helps eliminate frizz as well giving your hair a glossy finish. I love this stuff so much and I will continue to repurchase it over and over again! I recommend this to everyone!