got2b Dazzling Shine Spray Reviews

Ranked #1319 out of 2204 in Hair Care

GOT2B DAZZLING SHINE SP 6OZ

January 07, 2017

Stops frizz and adds shine. What more could you ask? I love how it makes my hair feel and it doesn't have a strong odour. one of the few hair products that I continually replace!

1.5/5

March 07, 2016

I wanted to like this spray.
    CONS: smells like fish, makes hair greasy after a while
    PROS: does provide incredible shine
    It absolutely stinks, my BF requested that I not use it because it smelled so bad. The shine is not worth the smell or greasy-ness.

January 08, 2016

This is an awesome shine spray. It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy. Just shiny. I love it. It is hard to clean off my tile floor though!

September 09, 2014

I love it and use it everyday. My hair is dry and this product give my hair that added luster

June 14, 2014

Personally, I've found this to be the most lightweight and effective shine spray on the market that i have tried ( and i have tried a lot) I have color treated hair and I straighten and blow dry after almost every shower (everyday) so its safe to say my hair is a little dry... I usually spray this on before blow drying and it makes my hair extremely soft and touchable. After I straighten and style I add a couple more sprays and comb it through and voilà ! Best hair day! Serums tend to leave my hair very heavy and greasy, especially when I apply to dry hair. This stuff is my number 1 go to. I can see the difference when I have run out. Worth the 10$ especially when most of the more expensive products that promise the same thing don't even hold a candle to it. A must try !

October 03, 2012

I bought this product and thought that I should try it out, I really did like it! It does make your hair look shiny.
    **IMPORTANT***
    DO NOT USE A LOT, WORK A SMALL AMOUNT ON YOUR HAND AND FOCUS MORE ON THE ENDS OF YOUR HAIR.

May 30, 2012

I purchased this shine spray during my "clubbing" times, and absolutely loved it. I have straight hair, so I found that I had to be EXTREMELY careful on the amount I used, or else it would look really greasy! In other words, a little goes a long way! I use this a lot when I curl my hair as well, and it leaves it looking super healthy.

October 25, 2011

For the last 3 years, I have ALWAYS had this product. I have naturally curly hair, and sometimes it can look coarse and dry/dull. Spraying this on my finished look whether my hair is curly or straight makes it soft, silky, and most of all shiny! It helps eliminate frizz as well giving your hair a glossy finish. I love this stuff so much and I will continue to repurchase it over and over again! I recommend this to everyone!

September 20, 2011

I purchased the Schwarzkopf got2b dazzling Shine Spray a few months ago at Wal-Mart (Ontario, Canada). It was affordable at 10$

The spray claims to polish dry, frizzy or chemically treated hair and instantly adds brilliant luster and shine. My friends keep asking me what i was using to get my hair so shiny! :) It is not silicone-based so you won't get the greasy feeling after you apply it. I love the shiny/sparky feeling it gives to my hair. It looks more smooth, detangled, less fizzy and soft as well. I love the fresh fruity scent of this product - but don't expect the fragrance to last all the day.

I recommend not spraying the top of your head but focus on the middle and ends. It find that it looks weird with a shiny shiny head. Try to spray at least 3-4 inches away from your hair for an even distribution..

Would I recommend it?

Yes, I would recommend this shine spray for anyone with dull and just want a POP of shine to make their hair look more alive. Let me know what you think of this product as well.

September 20, 2011

This shine spray smells good, and works like a dream!

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset

anoosi23 added a new review for
    Kiva Black Seed Oil

danaorgnero added a new review for
    My Sister's Keeper Book