got2b Dazzling Shine Spray Lustrant

got2b Dazzling Shine Spray Lustrant Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 274 in Serums

January 15, 2017

I've used this spray on and off again since high school. With a light hand it makes your hair soft and shiny, without a greasy residue. The scent is light and sweet, not at all strong or overpowering.

September 12, 2016

I love this spray because firstly is smells amazing amd it leaves my hair so shiny! I have really thick hair and sometimes my hair looks so frizzy and dull. When I put this spray in my hair it adds so much shine and it removes all the frizz! I use it daily, I don't know what I'd do without it!

March 15, 2015

I love this shine spray. It is very affordable and leaves your hair so shiny, from the roots to the tips. It doesn't leave your hair looking nor feeling greasy. A great product.

February 24, 2015

this product is very usefull but when you use it for the first time you don' know that you have to put a pretty little quantity cause if you put too much it cause oily hair.

September 15, 2014

Love this stuff! It smells nice and leaves my hair feeling shiny and smooth without being greasy! What more could you ask for?!

March 30, 2014

leaves hair shiny and soft and the price makes it totally worth it.

August 07, 2013

This product i just bought a few days ago. You use this to add shine to your hair. Honestly this product does work! You don't need to pile on 10 pounds of this stuff. you 'mist' it on when your hair is damp or after you have styled it. i recommend putting it on BEFORE you heat style it, just because you shouldn't use product after you have heat styled your hair. This product has worked great for me. And the price was reasonable i paid about 6$ . It does not have the best smell out there but once its on your hair you cant really smell it. It is so easy to use and you could honestly bring it anywhere you need it, in your purse or backpack or where ever you put it. And it is also a fair size bottle. And it should last quite awhile because you don't use a lot. This product is definitely worth using and investing in, You wont regret it. I hope this product works as well for you as it did for me :)