got2b Defiant Define & Shine Pomade

got2b Defiant Define & Shine Pomade Reviews

Ranked #1890 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Define it and shine it! For hair style your way, you don't have to be a slave to your hair. Gives you a firm hold and a super shine so that you can place, spike and hold your hair to whatever style you desire. The ultimate pomade.Got 2B does not test it's products on animals.

March 07, 2016

This was amazing light weight and not great like some pomaded would recommend this to anyone who wants a sleek smooth shine to their hair my teenagers love it too

March 27, 2014

I recently cut all of my long hair off to sport a cute, very short, pixie cut.
Having very coarse and very thick hair, I find it hard to find styling products that actually work, all day long, without feeling like I'm wearing a plastic wig.
This product does just that, without feeling like there is any product in my hair at all.
My hair holds it's shape, and I can change that shape throughout the day if I wish.
My hair feels soft and has a wonderful citrus smell, which I love.

February 20, 2013

I LOVE this product and used it daily when I had my pixie cut!! It worked fantastically to spike up my hair, without leaving it hard and crunchy the way gel did. It also left my hair pliable, so I could re-style it. It also works (using very small amounts) to keep fly aways down when used on long hair.