got2B Fat-tastic Collagen Thickening Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1476 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 18, 2016

OMG I love this mousse. I don't use it daily, but @ 2-3 times a week when I want wavy curly locks. It gives me fat big curly waves without weighing my hair down, It makes my hair appear way thicker and voluptuous. I get hold all day, but it isn't crunchy or sticky. And, if I want a more 60's or 70's, style and look, I wait until my hair is dry with the mousse in it and use a paddle brush to brush it out. My hair isn't frizzy or tangled, just soft, tons and tons of light airy volume, and then I use a smoothing creme to give contour and definition to the waves. Since the mousse is in there already, I don't need any hairspray. I just get bouncy shiny fun hair that lasts all day and good to go for Friday night. I also have put the mousse in my hair before bed. When I wake up to dry hair and put in my hot rollers, boom, My hair is full of life and looks like I spend 2 hours at the salon.

I definitely recommend this product. It is $6.49 for 8.5 oz bottle and you need only a golf ball size for full application, maybe 2 for thicker hair, or for more hold and volume. Oh and the smell is awesome!!

March 11, 2015

Did not work well at all. Didn't thicken my hair, didn't hold a back comb. Just sucks, it doesn't even hold well or smell good.

August 22, 2013

I have very thin hair and this stuff works really well. Only downside is the feeling of my hair with the product in it, feels greasy almost, I'm guessing it's the collagen.

April 20, 2012

I complimented my cousin on how voluminous her hair looked one day and she told me that it was Got2B Fat-tastic Collagen Thickening Mousse, so I just had to go grab my own can!
I have long, thin, straight hair so having volume in my hair has always been a problem for me.
I had tried Mousse in the past but always found that it made my hair stiff and weighed down. Not to mention the strong scents that a lot of them had.
I had a very pleasant experience, however, with Got2B Fat-tastic Collagen Thickening Mousse.
I don't use it every day, just when I blow dry.
I find that it's an AMAZING product especially for the low price of around $6.
It gives my hair a lot of body and makes it look amazing!
I put it in my hair after I towel dry. Just two or three pumps is more than enough for my long locks!
Then I flip my head upside down and blow dry while brushing it.
It makes my hair look amazing and full! And no stiffness!!
If you have limp, lifeless hair and want some volume on a budget, then this is the product for you! :)