got2b Hottie Deep Rescue Conditioner

got2b Hottie Deep Rescue Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #457 out of 539 in Conditioner

Paraben free/24 hour lasting shine. Repairs & strengthens damaged hair. Humidity resistant. Featherweight formula with protective sunscreen. Enriched with anti oxidants and Vitamin E. Anti color fade for long, lasting hair color. Detangles, smoothes, shines and corrects dry, frizzy hair. Protects against heat and chemical damage.

September 10, 2016

I really enjoyed this conditioner. I have really curly hair so I like to use a deep conditioner a couple times a week and this one worked great! My hair smelt amazing, was easy to comb through and was so nice and smooth when I straightened it! I would purchase again!

September 05, 2016

This is my conditioner I use most often. It smells so delicious, a hint of coconut. It leaves my frizzy hair super soft and easy to brush out. I love when it goes on sale for $3.99. I buy a few and it will last me until it goes on sale again. I also put a small amount in to a spray bottle with water and use it on my toddlers hair to help brush it out.

June 10, 2015

My hair gets very damaged as I am a frequent color changer. This product helps repair the damage and keep my hair amazing!

March 29, 2012

I have really long hair and in order to keep it healthy-looking, I take good care of it! I've tried many products with some hits and misses and this one is a big hit!
I noticed a difference the first time I used it. My hair a lot less tangled, it was smooth and silky and I felt goood! I really like this conditioner and it is cheap!!! I've tried some higher end ones but was disappointed on how ineffective they were.
I highly recommend this conditioner.

September 15, 2008

I have noticed that as I get older, my hair gets drier. I can use a cheaper shampoo, but I have got to have a really good conditioner. I was surprised at how well the Got2be Deep Rescue Conditioner worked for me. Because of it's reasonable price, I was shocked at how well it worked.

September 14, 2008

This product is my favorite deep conditioner, and cheap too! It smells great and makes my hair soft and manageable in just 2 minutes. I use it about twice a week. It works great on thick hair but may be too heavy for those with fine hair.