got2b Kinkier Curling Hair Gel
Good

got2b Kinkier Curling Hair Gel Reviews

Ranked #1314 out of 2161 in Hair Care

May 30, 2015

This product is supposed to work with those who have natural curl in their hair. I found it didn't do very much to help hold the curls.

July 24, 2013

I use to use another product I've reviewed on here for kinky beach hair in the summer. But I've had to stop using it due to a house mates perfume allergy as it was pina colada'esque scented. Which bummed me out because it was one of the only products that gave me lots of textured beach waves. But while I was scoping out my local drug store I noticed this product on sale claiming to up the ante for waves, texture for a cheap price. I figured for 4 bucks it was worth a try and I'm glad I did! It works brilliantly for defined 'kinky' waves and texture just like that other product but scent free! (It smells a bit in the bottle if you open it up but doesn't smell at all once you spray it through your hair. And without leaving your hair super sticky or crunchy. Love it and hope it sticks around.