got2b Oil-licious Calm & Shine Styling Oil

got2b Oil-licious Calm & Shine Styling Oil Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 2161 in Hair Care

December 22, 2015

This is another product I have that I use quite a bit on my frizzy hair. It makes it smooth and shiney looking and it smells nice. Best of all its really cheap too. It is a good product to have.

November 24, 2015

You only need a little bit, but this product works great!!! Smells fantastic !!!

November 24, 2015

For the price, this stuff can't be beat. It is much less expensive than other oil products out there, and works amazingly well. It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy, or greasy. It adds shine and smooths out frizzies. A little goes a long way.

October 30, 2015

I love this stuff! This is the only product I use in my hair on a regular basis, it leaves my hair smelling amazing all day and feeling super silky and soft. I am terrified they will stop selling it so I make sure to always have two bottles. The best part is that one bottle lasts forever, you only need a small dollop to get it all throughout your hair so for $5 I can use this for at least 1.5 yrs.

May 02, 2015

I just loved the smell of the styling oil and how it made my hair feel soft and oil didnt make my hair feel all grease or heavy

April 16, 2015

I have used this product when I straighten my hair. It's very affordable and smells wonderful. I like to use it on slightly damp hair before straightening. It makes my hair shiny and manageable. Plus it controls my frizz.

April 06, 2015

I have used #Got2 hair care products many times this Got2b Oil-Licious Calm &Shine;Styling Oil works wonders on my hair it leaves it much smoother,shiny and frizz free. It also help keep my style looking and lasting longer. Great product.

April 06, 2015

Got 2b Oil-licious Styling Oil calms frizzy hair with their triple oil complex made from argan and white grape oil. This styling aid instantly absorbs into the hair shaft and helps de-volumize hair giving it a gorgeous shine and smoothed out look. You apply a small amount to damp or dry hair working it thru from root to tip. Then style your hair as usual. I love this product because I was able to use it daily and it never weighed my hair down or made my hair feel greasy or look greasy. I was also able to use it on my hair (human hair) weft extensions. At $5.98 per 118ml bottle, I Definitely recommend this product as it is a great product at a good price.