got2b Oil-licious Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #362 out of 936 in Shampoo

June 10, 2016

During this past winter, my hair became so dry and i try quite few shampoo to overcome this. I must say the smell is wonderful and the softness that gives to hair it is something!

February 09, 2016

This is great for my hair and I will use this one again.It really doesn't have the smell that I thought it would have, but it is nice.

November 30, 2015

I love the rich lather of this shampoo. It leaves my hair so clean, and silky smooth, and the scent is heavenly!

May 06, 2015

Did not like this shampoo at all, the scent was not my favorite and it left my hair flat and greasy looking. I'll have to pass on this one

May 06, 2015

I first tried this product a couple of months ago and continue to buy it because it's awesome! It smells great and really lathers up well in my hair. I love how it makes my hair feel too.

1.5/5

April 26, 2015

I didn't like this shampoo at all. It smells funny and feels like I'm not even putting shampoo in my hair. The conditioner was even worse

April 06, 2015

It is ok, keeps the hair soft but doesn't help moisturize split ends at all.

January 27, 2015

Smells amazing! and made my hair reallly soft

November 22, 2014

I completely love this shampoo.

A little bit on my hair:
I have really greasy hair. I wash them everyday. I already ear you guys... (lol) I can't help it it's always been like that .. If the second day i did wash them i have to put a whole bottle of dry shampoo in my hair and I don't fell clean all day long. So i'm always looking for a shampoo that will keep my hair for getting greasy during the first day.

I tried this shampoo because 1- it was on sale (I also always need to change brand if not my hair are getting used to it. So I try to save a little when i'm trying a new one.) 2- Because the smell of it reminds me of Mexico !!!! I'm obsessed with theses kind of smell. The one that smells like tanning lotion i'm all over it!!

So far I've been loving this shampoo. When I got off the shower it's easier to comb my hair and I can run my fingers thru my hair easily in the shower. My hair are silky smooth, shiny (in a good way) and surprisingly voluminous.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic