got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray

got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 131 in Hairspray

Give your tresses a treat with got2b smooth operator smoothing hairspray.
This indulgent finishing spray infused with cashmere smoothes fly-aways
and frizzies and keeps your style in place while providing an oh-sotouchable
finish that's full of movement. It's the luxury you deserve for invisibly seductive style.

January 05, 2014

sweet scent which I love. I use this when I style my hair (curl). This is my second favorite hairspray after hte GOT2b freeze blasting hairspray (the one in the yellow packaging). Got2b is my all-time hair product brand. Works great for stubborn hair and hard to style hair.

October 03, 2013

I love the got2b Smooth Operator Smoothing Hairspray! It works well and has fairly long lasting hold. It smells really fresh and kind of fruity. Price wise I can usually get it at my local supermarket for under $5.00 and lots of times got2b offers coupons on their Facebook Fan Page which is even better! My only complaint would be that it seems once you get close to the end of the can - the spray nozzle will often "gum" up and stick.

April 28, 2012

I love this hairspray. It doesn't make my hair stiff, it keeps it flowing nice and natural. It has a great hold and it makes my hair more shiny and manageable. I would definitely buy this again, because it is a great price and it does its' job. I wouldn't recommend it if you need a really strong hold, this is more of a medium hold.
Plus I really like the bottle.

June 14, 2010

I recently purchased a can of Got2b smooth operator smoothing hairspray. I recieved coupons for Got2b from Bzz Agent. Bzz Agent sends samples and coupons in exchange for honest opinions. I was dissapointed because I absolutly love the Got2b smooth operator Lustre Lotion. I don't think this should be called hairspray, maybe finishing spray. It smells great and does control fly-aways a little but there was no hold-at least not for my hair. The benefits of a finishing spray would be good because it does protect your hair from heat styling and has a UV protectant in it. Just don't expect this spray to hold your style.

August 05, 2009

If you are wanting any body or all day hold from your hairspray, this is not the spray for you. It does deliver on what the packaging says. It leaves your hair touchable, not crunchy. It does not leave your hair frizzy. It holds better than no hairspray at all. Not good for curly styles or big body styles. To be fair, I have a greek friend with hair that tends to frizz and curl in humid climates. She likes to straighten her hair and swears by this hairspray.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender