got2b Unglued Screaming Clean Shampoo

got2b Unglued Screaming Clean Shampoo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #630 out of 938 in Shampoo

June 30, 2012

FYI: Got2b products are created by one of the highest end names in hair care today: Schwarzkopf. Got2b products are geared towards a younger audience, but the products are still created with quality and integrity. Got2b is designed to remove build up and d-gunk your hair. It revives it and restores the natural shine. It is wonderful for those that style their hair on a daily basis and use various styling products that can easily leave a build up on your hair. Got2b contains vitamins and wheat protein to keep your hair healthy, full of body and strong. It is also not tested on animals. I only use slightly less than a quarter size amount for my long hair. I had more than enough shampoo and suds to wash my hair. It rinses away easily and leaves hair clean with a soft fragrance. Great product ! I am a shampoo addict, I love hair care products, and have a very wide variety of products in my powder room, this is one.