• Grace Virgin Coconut Oil
  • Grace Virgin Coconut Oil

Grace Virgin Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

November 15, 2016

I've tried a few Coconut Oils and I find this one great. It's not artificial, melts well, and tastes good. It has the health benefits in it and they are not removed so that's an added bonus when looking for a coconut oil. Enjoy!

November 06, 2016

I have bought many brands of coconut oil, but one of the reasons I started buying this brand is that the container they use is made of GLASS ( not plastic) and the ingredients are all natural. I use coconut oil instead of butter and add some to smoothies. I also give some to my dog, as it is good for their health as well as their fur. I use it as a moisturizer as well.

October 13, 2016

I use this on my face and hands and feet, all the time. I really love it. it makes my skin so soft and it glows. its about ten dollars and you can add some to your moisturizer. it id one of those wonder super moisturizers. very beneficial for andy skin ailments and then there are even other uses.Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which is known to reduce candida, fight bacteria, and create a hostile environment for viruses.Coconut oil helps in healthy growth of hair and gives your hair a shiny quality. Like I said this is some very beneficial stuff.

August 11, 2016

I love this coconut oil! It is much cheaper than a lot of competitive brands. Coconut oil is an amazing moisturizer for all over body. Smells great! Can be used for cooking too!

July 21, 2016

I love this for everything! It's great for your hair and skin. It's super good at relieving dryness. I also love how soft and conditioning it is which makes it great for my makeup brushes. I love it for oil pulling, DIY lip scrubs, exfoliators, etc. Coconut oil is where it's at.

July 05, 2016

I'm obsessed with coconut. I have read so much about coconut oil I thought I'd give it a shot. I have been using this for about 2 months and continue to discover new uses. It's amazing to cook with, so healthy and delicious. I have made sugar scrub out of it, added essential oils, great for in shower. It's a fabulous hair and scalp treatment. I have also used in baking. I recommend this to everyone, I can't believe I lived without it for so long.

June 21, 2016

This product is good for cooking, for hydrating your skin, to take off your makeup, for massaging,...There is so many things to do with coconut oil...The one I was using before didn't smell anything, but this one definitely smell the real coconut...Love it!!

June 17, 2016

One of the best virgin coconut oils I have tried - only downfall is the glass jar - hazardous to have around in the bathroom. Use it for everything to cooking and body care.

May 28, 2016

OMG this is a miracle in a bottle! It has so many versatile uses from hair-skin ailments and plenty more therapeutic uses.

My husband and I swear by this Coconut oil when cooking shrimp, stir frys, and plenty of other fried foods (and it's way healthier than margarine or butter.

May 04, 2016

I saw this and had to add my review. I LOVE This stuff!!!

Okay, yes its great for cooking... but I use it for much more.
I have one jar just for my hair. yep you heard me correctly - hair! I have loose curly hair and its a pain to comb in the mornings. I haven't used a comb in years and brush would bring me to tears. I use a pick and even that its painful. Well when I wash my hair, I put a dollar size amount after I towel dry and I leave it. I let it soak in. (When i first started i used about 10cents worth and worked my way up). If you have curly or coarse hair, this is for you! It makes is soft and "brush-able" for the next few days.

The next use.... I put the jar into the microwave and melt it. Not to where its boiling, just to when its liquified. Then I add in Lavender drops (20-30), Rosemary drops (10) and sweet orange drops (20), then I mix it all and let the oil harden again. Once hard, i use it as cream for my body! Yep you got it - all natural cream! Its not for everyone. But I have very dry skin and yes its greasy for about 5 minutes, but after that, my skin is soft all day long, summer and winter!