Grace Virgin Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 226 in Natural Therapies

February 25, 2017

I purchased this product to apply on my hair before washing it and it is more than great. It made my hair healthier, soft and it stopped falling. It is a very good and a decent price for coconut oil. The jar lasts about a year with a weekly application.
    I also apply a small amount right after drying my hair and it works like magic to keep my hair soft and prevent from breakage.

February 19, 2017

This is my normal brand of coconut oil I buy and use. I use it to cook with, I put it in coffee and smoothies. And I also use it for all natural diy beauty products.its fantastic.

February 13, 2017

This is a great brand of coconut oil. I use coconut oil to cook with, in my hair and on my skin if it's really dry. It is very multi purpose and I truly love it for everything!

February 13, 2017

I love it!!! La meilleure que j'ai utilisé texture parfaite pour tout les type d'utilisation!!! Que ce soit pour vos plats en cuisine ou comme hydratant pourbla peau !!

January 25, 2017

my favourite coconut oil brand so far!!! i use it for almost everything: my hair, my hands, my feet, on my baby, my husband, cooking... this stuff is a must in your house. the best part is that when you're using it, its just like you're eating coconut, smells soooooo goood.

January 17, 2017

Coconut il is the most versatile product you can buy ! Super great for your hair, skin or to cook with ! I mix it with sugar to make a scrub and melt it in a pan for cooking veggies!

January 12, 2017

Coconut Oil is one of the best natural oils that you could use. I use it on my hair, face, body and feet! Nothing comes close to feeling as soft and silky. Best part, there are no chemicals, animal products or other foreign-unknown ingredients. It's just plain coconut oil.

I was not a fan of the coconut scent at first but over the years I become used to the smell and have managed to get past it. I even mix the coconut oil with other essential oils (lavender, orange, tea tree) to give it a more pleasant scent and so far, it's been working great!

If you suffer from dry skin, eczema or other skin-related problems, this will really help.

January 10, 2017

You cannot go wrong with this high quality oil. Coconut is so versatile, you can do so much with it. I know my dog loves coconut oil and peanut butter treat i make. Get this oil you wont regret it!

January 07, 2017

I was recommended this product by family, I use it as a makeup remover and cleanser every night. My face dries out easily, so I massage this into my skin and wipe off with a warm wet cloth. The coconut oils sinks into my skin overnight and when I wake up it feels so smooth. This makes it easier to apply makeup when my skin is moisturized. The jar will last you long, a little goes a long way with this product!

November 15, 2016

I've tried a few Coconut Oils and I find this one great. It's not artificial, melts well, and tastes good. It has the health benefits in it and they are not removed so that's an added bonus when looking for a coconut oil. Enjoy!