Graco 3 in 1 pack and play

Graco 3 in 1 pack and play Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 196 in Playards

March 20, 2017

I loved the Graco pack and play I got is as a gift from my baby shower. It was very convenient and easy to bring along on our road trips. The cradle was a perfect size for our newborn and I loved the change table.

January 03, 2017

I added this to my baby registry and it was one of those items as a mom I could not live without. The bassinet was the main sleeping location for my daughter for the first 2-3 months. It converted into a change pad which was extremely convenient. Until my daughter was 5 months she slept on the highest setting in the playard beside my bed. Now that my daughter is almost 1 years old we use the playard when we travel for overnights and she sleeps like a champ.

One thing we would change is to have the base be a little softer. We tend to add a blanket under the sheet in order to add softness as it is really hard.

Worth the money and lasts for a long time through the first couple years.

July 25, 2016

I love this playpen. Received as a gift for my 3rd son, I wish I had it for the first two. The change table is wonderful, and my baby just loves sleeping in the other section. It has lots extra storage shelves for extra diapers, wipes and clothes.

May 03, 2016

This pack and play completely saved my life in the beginning, definitely did not think I was going to use it as much as I did. It was soft and functional, and perfect for my little one.

February 15, 2016

It was a wonderful gift from my best friend. I cant say enough about this. It saved my slleep thats for sure, i loved how its so soft in the bassinet part, so multi functional!

January 31, 2016

I remember getting this when I had my son and not even realizing how much I was going to use this one particular item. It came I handy so much, I kept this next to my bed for my baby to nap in and I could change him and use the carrier to bring him out. It was kinda expensive but extremely worth it considering how much use I got of it.