Amazing

Graco Alano Travel System - Kinsey Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 134 in Strollers - Travel Systems

Stylish and feature-friendly, our Alano™ Travel System is perfect for all of your adventures with baby. This system includes the innovative Alano™ Stroller, the top rated SnugRide® Infant Car Seat and a stay-in-car base. This fashionable stroller is made with durable elliptical tubing to stand up to rough handling, and comes fully-loaded with convenience features like a one-hand, self-standing fold, a parent’s tray with two deep cup holders, and an easy access drop-down storage basket. And the lockable front swivel wheels with suspension make sure the ride is smooth for everyone. For your added convenience, it’s also compatible with the top rated Graco® Infant Car Seats.

October 28, 2016

We bought this travel system for our youngest child because our previous experience with a Graco Travel system was amazing. This time its NOT. I like the drop down basket idea but sometimes it doesn't stay locked when you put it back up. Also it can be hard to navigate some time. The car seat we had no problems with that was great.

March 14, 2016

I got this travel system for my baby shower and I used it from day one. I used the car seat part until my daughter was 6mo ths old. The stroller I found was hard to push on the sidewalks. Harder to steer. And with my being 6'5 I found it wasn't high enough for me. But besides that it is a good stroller for in the mall.The basket on bottom of the stoller did come in handy.

September 19, 2013

When we brought our Graco travel system, we brought it with the intention of using it for both our kids.

And boy did we ever. We used it with our son till our daughter was born and since then with her, it has worked wonderfully for us from day 1 and is still going strong.

And lets not forget when we didnt have any other way to carry groceries but to hold baby in our hands and load all the groceries in the stroller. We have used it and abused it and it is still good, 6 years later.

The only wear and tear that we now notice apart from the kiddie stains is the treads on the tires wearing out. But in all other respects this stroller was a winner for our family.

May 19, 2012

I have the same travel system, only it is pink in colour. I am 50/50 on whether I would recommend it or not.

Pros: Lightweight, easily folds with one hand, easy to push in winter.

Cons: Sun-shade is very hard to open and close, the material is screwed on making it hard to wash, the "drop-down" basket drops by itself a lot and I have lost a ton of bottles because of it!

April 02, 2012

I didnt get this particular travel system but the one I did have was overall pretty good..t he onle complaint I have is that the cup holder where the car seat clips into kept slipping down.... there was nothing to prevent this from happening so the car seat would end up with the "head" lower then it should be...all in all though.. Graco is the ONLY company I ever had that i liked so when baby number 2 came along.. they are who I stuck with

December 09, 2010

We bought the Graco travel system for our first baby because it went on sale while we were pregnant and seemed to be a very good deal. The car seat and base are wonderful, however the stroller that we have is well below expectations. The size and ease are as expected but after just one month of use, the "U" bar that is lowered in order to snap the car seat in was malfunctioning - even my hubby couldn't get it down. When I would walk with baby, the cupholder at the top almost always unclips and starts to fall onto the stroller part and the foam around the handles is already peeling off!

I contacted Graco thinking that mabye we just got a "lemon" and that they would help us out but I was told that the parts that were not working were not warranty parts and that there is nothing they would do.

Overall we are not impressed.

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk