Graco Pack 'N' Play Bassinet and Play Yard Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 196 in Playards

When your little one needs a place to nap or play right away, there's no more convenient solution than our Pack 'N Play Playard. Its durable frame makes it perfectly suited for travel. The signature Graco push-button fold allows you to break it down easily.

April 20, 2016

Love our pack and play. Good for taking to the grandparents or having for when a friend comes over so both babies can go down for a nap. Easy to set up and not too heavy. I liked having the bassinet when he was very little. I would buy one again in a second. The mat in it is not thin and adds some padding and it is well made. It is easy to wrap up and carry.

March 13, 2016

Once I got the hang of it it was very easy to set up and take down. Quality was excellent and I got alot of use out of it and you can never tell also found material wiped clean easy

January 05, 2016

I got this playpen as a shower gift and it has been amazing. It is sturdy and can be put up or taken down in no time. It fit perfectly in our room when our daughter was a new born better than a crib. It also has a convenient change table attached and a small vibrating bassinet that an be removed. It was also great for travelling to Florida.

November 12, 2015

This has been through 6 kids and it's still in good shape. Durable, very easy to fold up and take somewhere, compact once folded up. The bassinette feature and change table were both wonderful while baby is under about 3 months. I would recommend this to anyone!

August 13, 2015

I love this product. It is truly portable and easy to set up and my son sleeps at grandma's in it quite fine. We even took it on a long distance international trip and fit it all folded up into a suitcase and were still able to fit other items in it. Great product - very portable!

July 28, 2015

Bought this and it is so handy! My baby has slept in it while away a few days and plays in it all the time at home when I need to put her down and get things done. I find it a bit hard to fold and open but my husband does it with ease.

July 01, 2015

I bought this to bring to grandma and grandpa's house and it's still serving other nieces and nephews now that my little ones have outgrown it! It's so convenient, packs away nicely, and makes visits such a breeze! This was a great buy.

June 23, 2015

bon rapport qualité prix avec les produits graco en tout cas pour moi il a été très pratique ; il est léger donc facile à transporter , se monte et démonte très bien et est très sécuritaire , le tissu est de bonne qualité se qui fait que le produit est durable et peut servir pour plus d'un bébé . bref un bon passe partout à avoir dans ses accessoires et avec une bonne valeur de revente .

May 17, 2015

We got it as a gift when my baby was born. It is just the thing one needs when your baby is in the transition between crawling and walking. You can let the baby play inside without worrying about anything.

April 22, 2015

I was given one of these by a friend and I must say what I love the most is the fact that you can use it as a playpen and bassinet. The hanging mobile that it comes with is cute but I don't like that the little animals are attached only by velcro it is not secure enough to stay on.