Graco Snugride 35 Infant Car Seat - Logan
Good

Graco Snugride 35 Infant Car Seat - Logan Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 89 in Car Seats - Toddler

Graco Snugride 35 Infant Car Seat in Logan allows Baby to stay in infant car seat rear facing for infant 5 to 35 lbs. and up to 32 inches. Designed with EPS, energy absorbing foam and a 5-point harness with front adjustment to help keep baby secure. The Graco Snugride 35 Infant Car Seat in Logan conveniently includes a stay-in-car adjustable base to work with a uniquely designed carrier handle so you can carry it more comfortably. Convenient, LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base with one-hand dial adjustment. Removable infant head support cushions babys head for your babys comfort.

December 29, 2016

I bought this car seat along with the stroller, it was a pretty expensive set but I thought for my first baby I would try to get something that moms recommended. I bought extra bases for the grandparents vehicles and overall it was a easy and efficient car seat and base to use. It was obviously for my first child so I didn't have experience with other seats and bases, but I was able to sell my bases to moms in need after my daughter grew out of it, so i would assume that parents are still using and loving this product to this day. Also I would recommend getting the matching stroller set, it is amazing too

June 19, 2014

This seat isn't the easiest seat to lug around because it was so much heavier, however since my son is large, while most babies have already grown out of their infant car seats at 9 months, he still has plenty of room to grow in this seat. We no longer carry him around in the seat though. It stays permanently in the vehicle.