Amazing

Grandma's Kitchen Scented Reed Sticks Reviews

1 review
Ranked #524 out of 574 in Misc

Grandma's Kitchen Scented Reed Sticks are great for developing a wonderful frarance in your own, office or anywhere else you may want to enjoy a sensational aroma. Only the strongest grade essential oils and/or premium grade fragrance oils used in the making of the reed oils are used.

July 13, 2011

I live in an older set of apartmets and I found that if I wasn't constantly leaving my windows open it would hold an 'old' smell that I just could not get rid of. I tried using candles and air freshner sprays but could find nothing that worked.

Grandma's Kitchen gives off a sweet smell almost like someone has been baking delicious treats. It is not overly empowering but if I leave home for a couple of days and return it can clearly be smelled. I no longer worry about having people come over and 'smell' my apartment as I often get compliments now on how great it smells. This product is easy to use as you simply dip the reed sticks into the bottle and place it where you would like. I have been using the product for over three months and have had no problems with it.

slyone added a new review for
    Jolly Rancher

gadzooks added a new review for
    Milkfuls Candies

gadzooks added a new review for
    Kraft coconut marshmallows

StaceyBuhr added a new review for
    Beneful Soft Dog Food