• Graniteware Roasting Cookware
Good

Graniteware Roasting Cookware Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 114 in Bakeware & Cookware

March 24, 2017

I used these roasting pans for so many years and they still look brand new, without a scratch or dent on them! I usually use this cookware for roasting turkey or pot roast and the meat turns out so tender, mainly because both the lid and shape of the pan help contain the heat and moisture. Great for braising too. It's an essential piece to have in the kitchen and for any home cook. Makes a great gift that will last for such a long time, so you really get your money's worth.

March 24, 2017

Graniteware Roasting Cookware. ... Who doesn't have one of these. I have 3 all in different sizes. they are perfect for roasts in the oven and great on the BBQ. I find it cooks everything properly and its a must in every kitchen

March 10, 2017

I think almost every household has a Granite wars Roasting pan. They are inexpensive and large enough to hold a turkey during the holidays. I even remember as a kid my parents had one that is an exact replica of mine. These roasting pans are great. They evenly distribute the heat ensuring your food is well cooked, they are extremely easy to clean since they seem to be non-stick. They have a handle on each side of the roasting pan which makes it easier to remove your pan from the oven and what many people like to know is it's dishwasher safe. I purchased mine a few years ago at Walmart and it still looks like new so I can definitely vouch for their durability. The most wonderful part is the price. I purchased mine for about fifteen bucks at Walmart and it is a convenient pan to have.

January 20, 2017

I have owned mine for many years, have cooked countless roasts & chickens in it and it still looks like new. The construction of these roasting pans is amazing. The meat always cooks evenly, is moist and most importantly, tastes delicious. This is one of my favorite kitchen items.

January 12, 2017

This cookware lasts for years I make my roast beef in it with some water and the roasting pan seems to keep the roast moist ontop,like basting Keeps flavor in the food I also cook meatloaf in it and it comes out moist and delicious I have two of these and easy to clean

October 11, 2016

OMG Who does't own one of these? and it is the best enamel cookware out there. Their specialty being the classic roasting pan. My Mom bought me one as soon as I was moved out on my own. It is still in perfect condition.
    #1 - It cleans like a dream. You can have baked on roast or turkey and it comes right off .You might have to use scrubbing pad or SOS, but there will be no scratches, and it does not dent. You also can use metal utensils with this cookware and it won't scratch either.

#2 - They are dishwasher safe.

#3 - This specialty roaster makes for faster cooking times and more even cooking as well.

#4 - They are made in the USA for over 100 years and are guaranteed.

#5 - They are affordable priced too and available at WalMart, Home Hardware, Canadian Tire, or at http://graniteware.com/ and they sell bake ware, seafood ware, stockpots and canning supplies!