Gravity (2013) Reviews

Ranked #801 out of 970 in DVD

November 23, 2015

so slow i fell asleep... not a good movie not for me....

1.5/5

November 22, 2015

I wouldn't watch this movie again. I like Sandra Bullock, but this movie just dragged on. I personally think this movie is overrated.

April 23, 2015

I really did not like this movie. I found it to be way too long, without much in the way of plot. Most of the action takes place in the first few minutes, and it just kinda drags on

April 13, 2015

I didn't think Gravity was the best movie about space, but Sandra Bullock was particularly good in this. You really felt for her character. A decent movie, and I'd probably watch it again.

April 09, 2015

I enjoyed this movie a lot, I actually watched it in 3D and that was pretty cool because I felt like I was in space and I felt like I was also losing oxygen when she was losing oxygen. Just an amazing movie with amazing animation and acting. It really looks so real!

April 03, 2015

There aren't too many Sandra Bullock movies I am not crazy about but this is one of them. It isn't terrible but it isn't great either. I thought it carried on too long with the same scene and thoughts. It lacked something. There's too much suspended suspense sorta speak. The scenes dragged on in some instances and I just didn't like it much.

March 08, 2015

A very thrilling hang onto the edge of your seat movie! Sandra Bullock is an awesome actress for the part in this movie. It seemed so life-like and like you were right there.

September 25, 2014

Great film with Sandra Bullock. I can see why this won so many film awards with the great visual effects and story. It's really breath taking as the story progresses. The special features disk gives more insight to the film with commentary. It's really spectacular. I loved it!