Gravol Ginger

Gravol Ginger Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 142 in Natural Therapies

GRAVOL Natural Source Ginger is a natural source product. Ginger is a clinically proven antinauseant with no drowsiness reported. The Soft Chewable Lozenges offer the best in convenience and portability eliminating the need to take with water. Each lozenge contains the equivalent to 500mg of ginger dried root.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Karine738
June 10, 2015

Taking Gravol used to make me drowsy and I would refuse to take it. I found this ginger Gravol chewable on the shelves one day and I have not taken anything else since! It works fast and I find better than regular Gravol! A life saver for people like me that get awful migraines with nausea. 2 thumbs up!

Marilyn_K
May 29, 2015

Since discovering this product, I always keep some with me! It is a great day-time alternative to the drowsy gravol and it comes in both a tablet and a round candy. I feel safe taking it because it is made from ginger and has no side effects. In addition, I really like that the tablet is quite small as other brands that I have tried have large capsules that get stuck in my throat.

stacykenopic
May 08, 2015

This did save me a few times at my job. I grabbed the ginger non drowsy ones and it did the trick!

chrissyann123
April 28, 2015

Gravol Ginger is clinically proven #antinauseant. The #Soft #Chewable #Lozenges offer the best in convenience. It is also come in a #Non #Drowsy "formula" and it is totally #organic so it works very fast at preventing motion sickness,vomiting and nausea. This product really works. I endorse @Gravol Ginger.

nguest13
April 27, 2015

Unfortunately I get airsick quite easily and I get very groggy feeling when I take most motion sickness medications. My pharmacist recommended this product and I LOVE IT! It's easy to swallow, doesn't taste bad and works very quickly, within 30-60 minutes. Plus best of all I was never drowsy or groggy feeling at all!

1.5/5

danikillam
April 15, 2015

Worst gravol product ever. It does absolutely nothing

Kylee
March 26, 2015

This is a great product to have if you get car sick very easily, works so fast and helps calm your stomach and make you feel better and more relaxed.

Milushka
January 23, 2015

I love how this comes in the form of lozenges! My mom used this when she had a bad stomach virus and it did wonders! I especially love how the main ingredient is just ginger! That really gives me comfort to know what exactly is in my medicine.

marisol
November 22, 2014

This is good to take with you when you are traveling. You never know when you might get sick.

Stars4sheila
October 22, 2014

The best thing for nausea! This is the only kind of Gravol I will use.