Gravol Ginger

Gravol Ginger Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 157 in Natural Therapies

GRAVOL Natural Source Ginger is a natural source product. Ginger is a clinically proven antinauseant with no drowsiness reported. The Soft Chewable Lozenges offer the best in convenience and portability eliminating the need to take with water. Each lozenge contains the equivalent to 500mg of ginger dried root.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

charbella2
January 09, 2016

Whenever I took this I was feeling really sick and I ended up vomiting this gravol up and omg. The taste was absolutely terrible. The ginger was so overwhelming that it made me even more sick! I heard it does work but if you are sick and can't stomach this pill don't take it!

tobi50
January 09, 2016

Product does the trick all right. I went through a period of being nautilus for a week straight. No, I wasn't pregnant, but I was none the less having the same symptoms as a pregnant lady. I knew I didn't want to take regular Gravol, which had too many chemicals. As soon as I took this natural product, I had instant relief. I would recommend this to anyone anytime. Of course, please consult your doctor before taking any meds. This will be my favourite friend while I'm cruising on the Caribbean :)

sandrusia
January 08, 2016

Gravol Ginger;

always in my purse
at home
in the office

I need to have gravol
whenever sick or nauseas it helps so much!!!
The natural ginger present , which naturally is a stomach soother helps so much more than regular gravol on the market.

Also, ginger and gravol ginger are great for MIGRAINES.

Ladies, try!
Next time you have a migraine, try sucking on the chewable gravol ginger

helps so much
doctor recommended!!

blubie
January 05, 2016

taste is so bad it made me even sicker ... nope not for me

TLR72
January 05, 2016

I get motion sickness and have always bought gravol so for a change I got this what a huge mistake, the taste was horrible ,not like anything I've had before

0.5/5

JaneMacNaughton
December 21, 2015

They have just recently changed to formula of this product to "natural source ginger". The first tine I tried one, I thought the package had gone rancid. It tasted like a horrible cough drop. Tried a different package and same thing. Does anyone else feel this way? I cannot take them now and I used to live off of them as I am always nauseous and get lots of migraines and they were great at work as I could just pop one in my mouth and it would help me feel better. I contacted Gravol and they are not changing back!

AFH1
July 22, 2015

I get pretty carsick in vehicles higher off the ground, and sometimes seasick as well. While I still find that my body gets sleepy during motion (I'll often doze off against my will on long road trips), it's not accompanied by the usual headachey nausea. I recommend taking it about 15 minutes before travelling. It is non-drowsy, but I personally sleep regardless.

Karine738
June 10, 2015

Taking Gravol used to make me drowsy and I would refuse to take it. I found this ginger Gravol chewable on the shelves one day and I have not taken anything else since! It works fast and I find better than regular Gravol! A life saver for people like me that get awful migraines with nausea. 2 thumbs up!

Marilyn_K
May 29, 2015

Since discovering this product, I always keep some with me! It is a great day-time alternative to the drowsy gravol and it comes in both a tablet and a round candy. I feel safe taking it because it is made from ginger and has no side effects. In addition, I really like that the tablet is quite small as other brands that I have tried have large capsules that get stuck in my throat.

stacykenopic
May 08, 2015

This did save me a few times at my job. I grabbed the ginger non drowsy ones and it did the trick!