Gravol Ginger

Gravol Ginger Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 74 in Natural Therapies

GRAVOL Natural Source Ginger is a natural source product. Ginger is a clinically proven antinauseant with no drowsiness reported. The Soft Chewable Lozenges offer the best in convenience and portability eliminating the need to take with water. Each lozenge contains the equivalent to 500mg of ginger dried root.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Adena
Sep 26, 2013

Life saver!!!! Such a great thing to keep in my purse! Gravel ginger has gotten me thru many days! Great for travelling!

shuey
Apr 27, 2012

I carry the "non-drowsy" gravel in my purse at all times, just in case I feel sick at work or out-and-about. Nothing worse then fighting though an upset stomach all day. I think they work great and dont make me drowsy at all. I have gave them to co-workers when they have felt sick. They like them as well.

0.5/5

theecorrina
Apr 27, 2012

This product in lozenge form is the absolute WORST product I have ever tried, medication wise. It has an awful taste that leaves your mouth burning and dry. I wouldn't know if it worked because I immediately threw it back up. The smell and taste got to me and my body couldn't handle it. I do not recommend this product to anybody, if you're going to buy gravol Ginger, buy the pills you take with water. Otherwise it'll come right back up.

Bren
Apr 21, 2012

The first time I tried these was my second trip to England.I was so nauseous on my first trip but never bought anything as the Gravol I remember as a kid made you feel really dopey and tired.So when I seen these and seen they were all natural ginger I gave it a try and was so impressed.They come in a tablet or a chewy gummy like lozenge which I preferred as the ginger tastes so good!I also like that there a Canadian product.Each lozenge is made with 500 mg of dried ginger root which for centuries has been known to be good for nausea and sore belly's.I took two lozenges 30 minutes before my trip and never got nauseous at all during the whole trip.I always have these in my medicine cabinet now and have recommended them to many people.It really does work!

Venus Razors

Huggies Baby Wipes

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

Jewelbrownblack added a new review for
Revlon Brow Fantasy

gfoyston added a new review for
Nutella Hazelnut Spread