Gravol Ginger

Gravol Ginger Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 117 in Natural Therapies

GRAVOL Natural Source Ginger is a natural source product. Ginger is a clinically proven antinauseant with no drowsiness reported. The Soft Chewable Lozenges offer the best in convenience and portability eliminating the need to take with water. Each lozenge contains the equivalent to 500mg of ginger dried root.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Kylee
Mar 26, 2015

This is a great product to have if you get car sick very easily, works so fast and helps calm your stomach and make you feel better and more relaxed.

Milushka
Jan 23, 2015

I love how this comes in the form of lozenges! My mom used this when she had a bad stomach virus and it did wonders! I especially love how the main ingredient is just ginger! That really gives me comfort to know what exactly is in my medicine.

marisol
Nov 22, 2014

This is good to take with you when you are traveling. You never know when you might get sick.

Stars4sheila
Oct 22, 2014

The best thing for nausea! This is the only kind of Gravol I will use.

Lili37
Sep 08, 2014

Very effective, easy to swallow, leaves no aftertaste.

happy6400
Aug 09, 2014

The ginger flavour is really gross and I would not recommend it.

fall
Jul 19, 2014

Gravol is good for when you are really sick and I've used this and it works. Pricing isn't so bad.

What do you think, have you tried it?

Adena
Sep 26, 2013

Life saver!!!! Such a great thing to keep in my purse! Gravel ginger has gotten me thru many days! Great for travelling!

shuey
Apr 27, 2012

I carry the "non-drowsy" gravel in my purse at all times, just in case I feel sick at work or out-and-about. Nothing worse then fighting though an upset stomach all day. I think they work great and dont make me drowsy at all. I have gave them to co-workers when they have felt sick. They like them as well.

0.5/5

theecorrina
Apr 27, 2012

This product in lozenge form is the absolute WORST product I have ever tried, medication wise. It has an awful taste that leaves your mouth burning and dry. I wouldn't know if it worked because I immediately threw it back up. The smell and taste got to me and my body couldn't handle it. I do not recommend this product to anybody, if you're going to buy gravol Ginger, buy the pills you take with water. Otherwise it'll come right back up.