Gravol Kids Quick Dissolve Chewable Tablets in Cherry
Good

Gravol Kids Quick Dissolve Chewable Tablets in Cherry Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 475 in Remedies

September 30, 2015

Both of my girls get horribly car sick, I have to make sure I always have this on hand when we are travelling. I know that if I give them a tablet before we travel, I don't have to worry that one of them with up chuck in the car in the way. It's gentle enough that I trust using it on them, and it affective. It always works great when they are ill, relieving vomiting, and settling their stomachs. I would definitely recommend this product

June 24, 2015

These are wonderful they got my daughter through a horrible flu, they taste good and are chewable, witch is important to children, and they work well witch is important to mom!

March 21, 2015

great for the little ones when they feel sick. l love that it's chewable and easy to melt which makes it easier for them to take.

March 21, 2015

Gravol Kids works well to relieve motion sickness, but also works well with the stomach flu.
They are chewable, taste great, and they work.

March 02, 2015

This product works so well to keep your kids from feeling car sick. They dissolve quickly and work just as quickly to let your little one enjoy their car ride. The great cherry taste helps kids digest this tablet. I find that in no time my child is feeling so much better.