Grease dvd
Good

Grease dvd Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 970 in DVD

August 02, 2016

Ce film à été fait lorsque je n'étais même pas au monde encore et la première fois que je l'ai écoutée avec ma mère, je l'ai tellement aimée. En fait, j'aime tous les films d'amours (ou presque) et celui-là est mon plus gros coup de coeur. Le fait qu'il y ai de la musique et de la danse, ça m'a charmer. Je l'ai écouter p'us d'une centaines de fois et ce sera certainement pas les dernières.

May 31, 2016

I can't believe I haven't reviewed it until now!

Whenever I went to my aunt's house as a kid, I would always watch this movie. My mom wouldn't let me watch it at home, so, since I knew this was my aunt's favorite movie, I could always convince her to watch it with me. The songs are classic and SO catchy! And although the story is kind of silly, it is super sweet, and a lot of fun to watch!

Would recommend it to anyone who loves musicals :)

April 14, 2016

My all time favorite movie. I remember seeing this at the movie theatre, three times and 37 years, I have probably watched this movie that many times, if not more. My sister bought me the DVD years ago and I can't get enough of it. I know the words to every song, which of course, I sing along. This was the first musical movie that I had seen. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

February 15, 2016

How could anyone not love this movie! I've seen it so many times, I know the lyrics to most of the songs. I still cannot get enough of it. I just watched it again a few weeks ago

February 05, 2016

This is such a classic. All the dancing and singing puts me in such a good mood. It is such a cute fun movie. John Travolta is so good in it.

January 31, 2016

I love this movie. I can probably know all the words to the songs. Such a great movie.

January 28, 2016

I loved that movie. I just love Travolta. He has a new movie out right now called The Forger.check it out.If you're feeling really nostalgic and a true fan, go on youtube and type in Let Her In by him( if you have never seen it,it's worth checking out)

January 28, 2016

I consider this movie a classic, I have watched it a few times ,it has some really great actors like Olivia Newton John,John Travolta,its kind of a fun silly movie with lots of singing

January 10, 2016

Grease is a classic!
Has an awesome soundtrack.
John Travolta has all the right moves!

January 02, 2016

Loved this movie. Saw it many times. A great cast including John Travolta and Olivia Newton John.