Grease Original Soundtrack Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 28 in Music

October 12, 2015

The movie I really enjoyed, but not into the music only; no good without the movie in my opinion

October 11, 2015

Every song on this CD is amazing.. This soundtrack really made it big. Love,love,love it!

June 30, 2015

I loved the movie and watched it so many times. The music is what I think made this musical so great. So many great songs by Olivia Newton John , John Travolta and I loved the appearance and song (Beauty School Dropout) by Frankie Avalon and of coarse the late Jeff Conaway. who from Taxi I had such a crush on. It will be around for a long time True Classic Soundtrack.

June 30, 2015

Music is great in the movie. I won't recommend soundtrack as it just looses its originality and feel to it. I listened to it once, not watching movie and wont go for another round.

June 30, 2015

This is a really fun, catchy soundtrack. If you love the movie, you will love jamming to the soundtrack. There are a few songs that I will skip over, but generally these are feel-good, reminiscing songs.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends