Great Value Facial Tissues Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 208 in Household Essentials

January 04, 2016

Great price, terrible, budget product. Scratchy, thin tissue. Useless. It'rips apart or shreds after minimal use. Not worth a cent.

September 21, 2015

I did not like then at all ! They are not soft at all ! Blowing my nose on sand paper would probably feel nicer ! Allergy season was brutal with these cheap klenex !

September 17, 2015

I have to agree with TDipaolo, I've been buying great value facial tissues for years and not just because they cost less. They do just as good a job as the pricier brands, they're just as strong and there's more in each box than the other more expensive brands as well. My guy's all have allergies and the three of them can go through six boxes of tissues with in a few days! This make's the Great Value brand of tissues just that to me, a great value!

September 07, 2015

Best price for facial tissues out there and they work just as well as any other tissue out there. I have constant allergies in the spring and summer and I have invested my dollars in these tissues and they do not irritate my nose.