Great Value ( Walmart Brand ) Chips Reviews

Ranked #207 out of 1062 in Snacks

Taste

Nutritional value

September 30, 2016

These are a really great value lol. 0.97 cents a bag. They taste really good and are really crispy. I swear they taste just as good if not better than some of the brand name chips. I try to avoid the barbecue though because they taste extremely salty. My ultimate favourite is the wavy regular ones. They go so good with dip and sandwiches. The oil that they are cooked in tastes really good too. It's nice to be able to get a big bag of chips for under a dollar because other brands are 3 dollars or more a bag. They are quality chips and I think Walmart is awesome for offering some of these great deals.

Taste

Nutritional value

August 26, 2016

I recently tried Great Value ( Walmart Brand ) Chips and they are now my go to chips. They are 1/3 of the price of most big name brand chips and they are just as flavourful if not more. I'm not to crazy about the All Dressed flavoured ones but love the Ketchup ones. Highly recommend giving this brand a try.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products