Great Value Wet Mopping Refills
Good

Great Value Wet Mopping Refills Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

October 05, 2016

I was so upset when I bought these. They are the comparable to Swiffer wet pads. I bought the great value dry pads and I gave them a 5 star review because they actually worked way better than Swiffer. However, these wet pads do nothing. I wanted them for my hard wood floor and wanted to save some money. The Swiffer is about $12 as opposed to $4 for great value.

They had no pillows embossed in the pad to help pick up more dirt like Swiffer. They honestly did nothing. I went over my whole floor and the only thing I saw was a light wet path and the smell was nice and when I lifted it up to see how it did, there was maybe one small section of dirt on the pad and it was where I was pressing hard.

I don't recommend these.

August 07, 2016

This is basically Walmart's version of the Swiffer wet mopping refills. I use them with my actual Swiffer mopper and they fit perfectly. Honestly, I can't tell a difference quality wise between Swiffer and Great Value. They work just the same, the only real difference is the no-name ones don't have the strip that you can use to scrub, but I never used that on the Swiffer wet mop pads anyways. They are less expensive than the Swiffer wet mop refills, but just as effective. A great cost saving option.