Green Beaver Certified Organic SPF 15 Daily Face Cream
Good

Green Beaver Certified Organic SPF 15 Daily Face Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #853 out of 1161 in Facial Lotions & Creams

With certified organic raspberry extract rich in natural antioxidant vitamin E.  This light textured, non greasy, non nano cream will soften and moisturize while helping to protect against the sun’s damaging rays and help prevent the appearance of skin aging.

Ideal for use alone or under makeup

May 14, 2012

I really like Green Beaver products. I wish the packaging was more stylish (I know, I'm shallow like that) but the products are great. This one is no exception. It's certified organic, non-greasy, non-whitening, vegan and gluten-free.

I have sensitive skin that often gets oily from sunscreen. This doesn't bother my skin at all or make it overly shiny. What I like the most about this product is the handy pump under the lid. It's very clever. It looks like it would be a squeeze tube, which can get messy but there is a pump under the lid.

I prefer products with natural ingredients for my skin so this one is a winner on every level for me. I received this for free for review purposes but it's something I would buy.

scoof added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x

scoof added a new review for
    Candy Crush Saga

bhorv23 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Melcb777 added a new review for
    Mac eye shadow satin taupe

bhorv23 added a new review for