Green Beaver Daily Facial Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin
Good

Green Beaver Daily Facial Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin Reviews

Ranked #687 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 23, 2016

With a little marketing, this product could be blown up HUGE. It is amazing, and so gentle. I alwys recommend to friends. The price point is about $14, and this lasts a long time. You will not regret this product.

February 17, 2015

I have been searching for a good clean moisturizer for a while. When I found the Green Beaver brand I was pleasantly surprised. Canadian made and fabulous reviews on the clean ingredient list. It is so hard to find a fragrance free 0 natural moisturizer. The price was a little more than I was planning to spend, however after forking out the cash and trying the product I have no regrets!! The bigger container looks like it will last me a long time as a little bit goes a long way. It feels great on my face and leaves my skin looking remarkably clear. Perfect for the dry winter months in the north. I also use the grapefruit facial cleanser by Green Beaver and it is a fantastic duo.

July 19, 2013

Aloe and Green Tea, paraben free and made in Canada. I was sold.

The packaging is pretty standard, comes with a safety seal.

It's lightweight and absorbs quickly. It is soothing and calms the redness in my skin.
    My skin seems to be reacting positively to this cream - breakouts are subsiding even in the crazy heat/humidity of the last couple weeks.

This product smells very herbal when you first put it on, but the smell disappears as it absorbs into your skin.
    I would definitely repurchase - although with 120ml in the tube, it's going to last me a while!

Most definitely recommend!