Green Beaver Green Apple Toothpaste
Amazing

Green Beaver Green Apple Toothpaste Reviews

1 review
Ranked #124 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Our natural toothpastes are made with plants & minerals. Unlike toothpaste with fluoride, children under the age of 6 years of age can safely swallow our natural toothpastes (including toddlers). Furthermore, our toothpastes are made with real flavours without any chemically engineered synthetic flavours (or dyes), making it better for us and our environment! The toothpastes contain natural antibacterial agents such as Xylitol, lemon and tea tree extracts. Xylitol occurs naturally in fruits and vegetables, including berries, apples, and plums. According to Health Canada, "studies have indicated that xylitol in particular may actually help to prevent tooth decay".It also contains natural mineral whiteners such as Silica and calcium carbonate, natural breath fresheners like aromatic and refreshing herbs. We also add Calcium ascorbate, which contributes to the normal development and maintenance of teeth and gums. Available in five natural flavours from Mother Nature’s garden: Frosty Mint, Star Anise, Zesty Orange, Green Apple, and Cilantro Mint.

July 04, 2013

This is my sons favorite toothpaste. I love and trust Green Beaver to make safe and effective products (especially for kids). I do find this toothpaste leaves a bit of a coating type feeling on my teeth if I use it, but that doesn't seem to bother my son or cause any issues. I prefer to stick to Tom's for myself.

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge