Amazing
Good

Green Beaver Lavender Sport 24 Deodorant Reviews

1 review
Ranked #366 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

The Green Beaver Company manufactures natural antibacterial deodorants. They contain a unique antibacterial complex of natural enzymes such as citrus extract, lichen and other odour preventing botanicals, as well as grapefruit seed extract. We not use artificial antibacterial agents, fragrances, dyes or chemical preservatives. We added aloe and chamomile to help soothe sensitive and damaged or burning skin resulting from shaving. Our natural deodorants go on clear, will not leave any white residue and are also not mushy or too hard.Our products are safe for the whole family including babies.100% NATURAL, BIODEGRADABLE, VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREEThey do not contain:Aluminum, paraben or hydantoin preservatives, propylene glycol, artificial aromas, fragrances or dyes, phthalates, quaternium, EDTA, propylene glycol, petrolatum or silicone, artificial antibacterial agents, fragrances, dyes or chemical preservatives.

September 23, 2016

I'll be honest, I do not like this product at all. It really does not work even with light activities. I find I was always applying it and it still wasn't working.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play