Green Beaver Lip Balm

Green Beaver Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #656 out of 783 in Lip Balm

June 11, 2015

I bought the Green Beaver Honey Lip Balm at Fiddleheads for $3.99 a couple of weeks ago and I'm delighted. It's all natural, doesn't melt in my pocket, and feels good. I don't find I need to reapply very often either, so that's a big plus. The scent is mild, and it doesn't taste like anything, which are both qualities I look for in a lip balm.

October 10, 2014

I bought the green apple scent one ...So yummy they put real apple juice in it ,all natural ingredients wich is a big plus for me !!

The only thing is that I feel like you have to reapply several times a day, compared to other natual lip balm that I've tried before .

For the smell and the quality of the ingredients I would recommend it.(I bought at natural products store and it was 4,99$ CA)

July 07, 2011

This product promises to be non-whiteneing and the woman at Your Good Health talked me into buying it because I am SPF obsessed (PS watch that store, they will try to talk you into anything used-car salesmen style). If you already have chapped lips, watch out. It turns them white and doesn't help with the dry lips at all. Nice that it's organic, but I'd like it better if it worked.