Green Giant Cream Style Sweet Corn
Good

Green Giant Cream Style Sweet Corn Reviews

Ranked #1187 out of 2329 in Grocery

February 04, 2017

In my house we prefer the green giant cream style corn brand rather than any other brands. The texture is exactly where it needs to be as well as the flavour tastes fantastic!

March 10, 2016

Je n'utilise pas beaucoup de blé d'inde en crème, sauf dans les pâtés chinois, mais celui-ci est mon choix. Il a bon goût, est bien crémeux et contient beaucoup de grains. C'est la marque de ma famille.

February 29, 2016

Green Giant Cream Style Sweet Corn is the best tasting cream corn soup I have tried. It is creamy and full of corn taste. It is easy to make and very quick to prepare. I usually like to add some chicken broth and I also stir in an egg. It makes a great snack or as an appetizer with lunch. The only downside is that it never seems to go on sale.

June 12, 2015

I am not a fan of this product, I do not care for the taste of it!

April 07, 2015

The family loves this corn, it's easy to make for a side with a quick supper!

March 11, 2015

My family loves Green Giant cream style corn. Since we are Southern, it's hard to make creamed corn, in the Winter months. So, I stock up on these. The price per can is outrageous. But, my family likes eating it.

March 01, 2015

A fresh tasting sweet corn that is perfect for making Shepherd's Pie. Just the right amount of sweetness to give your meals that something extra. Great served warmed up. A brand name that always delivers quality products.