Green Giant Peaches & Cream Corn
Good

Green Giant Peaches & Cream Corn Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 2312 in Grocery

July 26, 2016

Best corn ever. Sweet and always fresh. So convenient! I use in salads, dips and muffins. They are a bit pricier than others but so worth it. I sometimes open a can Nuke it and eat it.

February 27, 2016

C'est ma marque de maïs en grains. Il est savoureux et croquant, on a l'impression de manger du maïs en épi car il est frais. Parfait pour le fameux pâté chinois ou manger tel quel avec un peu de beurre.

June 23, 2015

J'aime bien ce mais, il est frais croquant et de qualité son goût est excellent juste sucré à point . Je m'en sert pour la cuisson de met mais aussi simplement en accompagnement ( un peu chauffé avec du beurre ) et voilà le tour est joué simple comme bonjour .

June 08, 2015

I love the sweet taste of this produce. I simply empty the can into a glass dish with a lid. Drain the fluid, add a few tablespoons of butter, cover microwave for 2 1/2 minutes and it ready to eat. Tastes like fresh

April 01, 2015

This is my favourite canned corn and I find myself only really buying this brand. I'ts good stuff!

March 16, 2015

these are great on the side of a dish. i mic is with some butter and its so good!

March 13, 2015

I really prefer fresh peaches and cream corn on the cob. But when it is not in season I do by frozen and canned .I think Green Giant Peaches& Cream Corn tastes almost as good as fresh. I use it as a side dish or in many recipes like shepherds pie.Very good price and great to always have on hand in your pantry.

March 12, 2015

Peaches and cream are my favourite. They have a sweet taste. Great with any dish.

March 12, 2015

Great taste and quality. Just heat and serve. Great if you love sweet!

March 11, 2015

Excellent quality. Peaches and cream corn from Green Giant is so tender and flavorful. Easy to prepare, just heat and serve.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear