Green Works - All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

November 08, 2016

The best naturally derived cleaner I've used. It really a cleans well and doesn't have the harsh chemicals other have. Leaves he surfaces super clean and makes your space smell clean for hours.

September 28, 2016

Seems to be environmentally friendly but with just a little research it turns out that this contains harsh chemicals that actually harm the ecosystem. Now I will buy cleaning products that aren't green but they don't claim to be. I feel like this product lies to the consumer and to lie about the environment is like makeup companies claiming to be pro-animal rights but test their products on animals.

September 21, 2016

Was using Lysol products for awhile but noticed the odour to be quite strong. Since getting pregnant I needed something that woudn't irritate me as much and I decided to try Green Works. It does just as good of a job as any other all purpose cleaner and doesn't leave a strong chemical type scent. The scent that it does leave off is quite soft and not bothersome at all. I use this product on my Quartz counter tops, walls, cupboards, tiles, tub... You name it. The other great thing is that it goes on sale very often at London Drugs for 2.99. Can't go wrong!

July 03, 2016

Works on everything! Kitchen counters, cupboards, fridges, walls, bathrooms, etc. I'm not worried using it on the inside of the fridge or on the counters cause it doesn't have those yucky chemicals. Also love the price!

May 10, 2016

I love this stuff! It's truly all purpose. I clean my table, counter, and stove with this. It has a light and refreshing scent, and it doesn't smell of chemicals. I feel pretty safe using this product without wearing gloves! It cleans super well also.

May 10, 2016

I love this product. I especially love that its safe to use around my dog and the kids. We use it in the bathroom as a cleaner as well as the kitchen. Its great for cleaning up spills and sticky messes.

April 16, 2016

I got this cleaner as a free bee and I absolutely love it, as a house hold of two kids one 3 the other 7 months this isn't a strong cleaner with a harsh smell!

April 14, 2016

Green works all purpose cleaner is awesome, I'm so happy to see eco friendly cleaners hitting the shelves for a decent price at big box stores. It works really well, doesn't leave a residue and while I don't really like the scent, it's not as strong as some cleaners.

February 23, 2016

The Green Works - All Purpose Cleaner is a great product. It's Eco-Friendly, smells great and cleans efficiently any surfaces. It's a bit more expensive then other cleaning product but well worth the price.

February 11, 2016

cleaning was so much easier. the smell of the cleaner did not bother my eyes or give me a headache. I would use more products of the same brand name if I could get better coupons