Green Works Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner

Green Works Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 355 in Household Cleaning Products

Clorox Green Works 00454 32 oz Glass and Surf Cleaner, Spray bring back that sparkle to your window and other glass surfaces; it cuts through filmy residue and is safe on multiple surfaces throughout the kitchen and bathroom, including glass, mirrors, appliances and stainless steel. It harnesses its cleaning power from the most effective natural sources, such as coconut etc.

June 17, 2016

I have a lot of glass furniture. This did a good job with removing dust and marks on the glass. I also wanted to get it for my kitchen counter tops, they are marble. It did ok at cleaning this. For just light cleaning, it was good. However for suborn jobs, it didn't remove anything

March 05, 2016

This is a good cleaner ,the scent isn't as strong as other cleaners,it has an easy trigger spray nozzle ,it cleans and disinfects really well and when using on Windows doesn't leave streaks .The price is average .I would recommend to other people

February 15, 2016

This glass cleaner is a must have. My entire household uses it and we have not bought any other glass cleaner since. I like that the product doesn't have a overly strong chemical smell so it doesn't give me a headache. If you're thinking of going green, this is a great product to start with.

April 09, 2015

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Green works keep on doing what you are doing because you are doing a great job. I love cleaning with this product because it doesn't have any harsh chemicals in it and I know that it's a natural product. I actually use it to clean my fridge and let me tell you it works like a dream! You would never know that my fridge was dirty in the first place.

March 15, 2015

So this is my new holy grail cleaning product. Eliminated my need to buy separate glass and surfaces cleaners. Gotta love saving the extra dollars! Not to mention this product actually works fantastically and is great for the environment.

October 03, 2013

Best stuff on the market for real! Amazed how well it works with minimal wiping, cleans windows beautifully and smells good. The bottle itself fits like a glove in your hand. Love it!!

July 26, 2013

PROS: Smells great, trustworthy cleaner
    This is a great, trustworthy cleaner. I use it in every part of my house: bathroom, kitchen, table tops, etc. And, IT SMELLS GREAT. I am not afraid to use it around my family members, and it leaves noo gross, bleach-y residue. I know it gets the job done and leaves my house smelling great

June 25, 2013

I used this to clean the appliances in my sons apartment yesterday. It did a great job or removing all the fingerprints from the front of the microwave, fridge and oven.

June 25, 2013

Was reluctant to try any other glass cleaner other than Windex, but this stuff is amazing, and to me is better than Windex. I love it so much I stocked an entire cupboard with Green Works products! Aside from its effectiveness, I love that it leaves a fresh, not harsh chemical smell. Its plant based ingredients are definitely a huge added bonus in homes with children and pets.

July 04, 2012

Works just as well as Windex and smells great!