Green Works Natural Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 226 in Laundry Care

April 25, 2015

I like Green Works product. And this one is no exception. Smells really nice and fresh and seems to be doing good job cleaning my clothes. Havent had a bad experience with the product yet. I like to change up my laundry detergents and score the deal, so I would probably buy this one again, if I catch the good sale/deal.

1.5/5

March 15, 2015

I didn't like the way this laundry detergent cleaned. I had to wash my clothes over again. Would not recommend this detergent.

August 26, 2012

Has a nice citrus smell. Cleans the clothes ok, but not great on heavy stains or grease. Very expensive.

October 29, 2010

I have tried plenty of different laundry detergents, and truth be told was not disappointed with any of them. I mainly buy based on what's on sale, but have always chosen the fragrance/dye/phosphate-free options.

GreenWorks laundry detergent gets my laundry perfectly clean, fresh-smelling and is less damaging to the environment than most other brands. This is a case where you won't have to choose between a good washing result and an eco-sensitive formula.

I found this on sale at my local Target and had a coupon besides, but would happily pay full price for this product.

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag