Grenadine Syrup

Grenadine Syrup Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 03, 2016

When I was a little girl my grandpa would always make me Shirley Temples.
So delicious! That's one of my fondest memories of my grandpa. He is always
the bartender at family functions. I still enjoy a Shirley Temple every once and
awhile (spiked now haha), but one is my max. I find the syrup much sweeter
now then I did when I was younger.

February 28, 2016

J'aime avoir à la maison du sirop de grenadine. Je m'en sert pour plusieurs usages, dans les boissons pour y donner de la couleur pour que cela soit plus festif, dans mes salades aux fruits pour y mettre de la couleur et du goût et dans quelques recettes pour l'originalité.

September 30, 2015

I always have a bottle handy it's perfect for alcohol beverages or just virgin drinks. Love the sweetness that it adds to my drinks, I also use it a lot a parties( christmas) for punches which the kids can also enjoy.

Grenadine Syrup;

used in liquid drinks :)
alcoholic beverages to add that sweetness, and color to make it look "fancy"
bars and restaurants usually only use this brand as well!

September 30, 2015

mmmm I love this stuff great taste and the bottle lasts a long time

September 30, 2015

I have Grenadine Syrup in my cupboard because I'll never know when I will need it. I like to host a lot of dinner parties and I love mixing drinks for my guests. grenadine is perfect in almost any mixed drink!

April 01, 2015

I bought this for the kids at the summer camp I was working at and they loved it to make different drinks and things.

March 11, 2015

A must have staple for mixed drinks. My granddaughters love it when I make them Shirley Temples.

February 24, 2015

This is a very classic bar grenadine syrup. Used it on daily basis when I was bar-tending. Great for mixing cocktails, not only for flavor but also for color, creating layers shots etc.

February 24, 2015

I love going to my local sobeys and buying this, i come home with my orange juice, 7-up, ice and Grenadine syrup and i make my own homemade Shirley temples mainly for my wife and daughter! They absolutely love them. But I love how the Grenadine taste and adds not only colour but flavour to the drink as well. Im not sure what else you use it for but will deffiently look into that and trying some out. Add a little spice into your life with Grenadine syrup. Its also an inexpensive way to have a night out with your hubby, and im sure you can add alcohol if you want.