Grey Goose Vodka Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 42 in Vodka

November 24, 2016

although it is a bit smoother than other vodkas i feel it is just an overly hyped up vodka, all the blind taste tests you see social media accounts do of this Vs. other vodkas and them not being able to tell it apart goes to show the true quality also, i feel paying a bit more for this makes people blindly believe or convince themselves it is a better vodka

November 08, 2016

This is a GREAT vodka- however very expensive. There are a few Russian vodkas that taste just as smooth and are at a better price. I still would drink Grey Goose Vodka, but my wallet wouldnt be too happy..

October 05, 2016

Super bonne vodka parfais pour boire sur glace ou dans les coktails. Que dire de la magnifique bouteille en vitre, un brai bijou.vraiment bonne et délicate en bouche.

October 05, 2016

Best vodka around. Smooth taste and the packaging looks great. It is very smooth on any cocktail.Tastes waaay better than the cheaper stuff. It can get really pricey but it's worth it.

July 15, 2016

I will admit the packaging is lovely and this tastes a little smoother than the cheap stuff, but I don't think it's worth the price, unless you're buying it to impress somebody. I'll stick to Absolut.

May 30, 2016

I love the smooth taste, beautiful packaging, the reputation it holds, how it mixes into drinks...but the price is a problem so it is not the first thing I gravitate to. For special occasions only.

May 30, 2016

It seems pricey compared to other vodka's but if you buy a Texas Mickey of it, it actually ends up being pretty cheap per oz. Definitely the vodka with the smoothest finish. Not strong or super flavourful like some vodkas. It is very easy to drink, even if you just were to take shots of it.

May 30, 2016

If I could afford to always drink grey goose I would always buy it. It is good value for the quality but unfortunately I am not made of money. This with soda water and a few limes is fantastic.

May 10, 2016

This is my absolute favourite vodka, specifically for it's very smooth taste. It is crisp, clean, and you can drink shots of this straight. It tastes mild and crisp with sprite or 7 Up; Double Goose 7 is my favourite vodka drink. Grey Goose vodka is more expensive than other vodkas, but it's because you are paying for a high quality, smooth vodka. Hands down, my favourite vodka.

March 16, 2016

Well I do like Grey Goose, it has a clean taste and mixes well. I think that Grey Goose is way over hyped because it's been tossed around in a few songs and restaurants will usually have this as a premium vodka but really theres plenty of vodkas that taste much better than grey goose.