Grissol Sweet Thins Lemon Poppyseed

Grissol Sweet Thins Lemon Poppyseed Reviews

Ranked #2241 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 10, 2015

While shopping for some healthy Snacks I came accross the Grissol Sweet thins. It comes in few flavours, but I picked Chocolate Brownie and Lemon Poppyseed.
They are basically thin crispy toasts and are packaged separetly, therefore really convienient to carry in purse.
Great Flavour.
The two toats only have 80 calories. Those who are health conscious, please know that there are no trans fats and no cholestrol.
I will be buying again :)

1.5/5

February 05, 2015

I thought that these would be good but I was wrong. Unfortunately, I could not even eat my bite. It was hard and left a bad taste in your mouth. There are no redeeming qualities that I can give it. It's a big miss for me. I can't describe the taste because it's tasteless but bad at the same time. Go figure!

October 23, 2013

We have a new lunch snack favorite at our house! Grissol Lemon Poppyseed Sweet Thins. Crisp & great lemon flavour. Low in calories and individually packaged has made these a no brainer for lunches. I only wish the box contained more packages.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?