göt2b Guardian Angel Heat Protect 'n Blow Dry

göt2b Guardian Angel Heat Protect 'n Blow Dry Reviews

Ranked #1585 out of 2203 in Hair Care

Provides Smooth, Flexible Style and Divinely Luminous Shine Effects. Formulated with Proven 425 Degrees of Heat Protection. Shield your Locks and Enhances Manageability.

September 17, 2014

This is my go to every time I dry my hair. Keeps my hair soft and smooth and adds a beautiful shine. I love that it dries quickly if I use it before I flat iron!

February 20, 2013

This product is fantastic! It keeps my hair from getting dried out and burnt when I blow dry my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking clean and shiny! Love it!

April 28, 2012

I love this product. I apply if after I towel dry my hair and after I finished blow-drying it. I do about 5-6 spritzes all over before I blow-dry, and about 2-3 after I blow-dry. I've been using it for a couple months and I still have some left. I went and bought another bottle before I even got halfway done with the first. I like that it makes my hair less frizzy and more smooth and manageable. It looks more neat after I use this products. I also like the bottle, nice design. I'm definitely buying it again. The only bad I have to say is that the smell is ok, I didn't love it, but after awhile I got used to it.

September 18, 2011

Ever since I started straightening my hair, I've tried a lot of products to protect my hair from the damage, and so far, for the cost (because I can usually catch it on sale! Still worth it full price) it's been the only thing that keeps my hair from completely dieing. Spray it on section by section and it works like a charm, just as good as a lot of the more expensive things I've tried (CHI is good, but waaaaay too expensive) Of course there are salon products that will work better, but there's no way I'm paying that much, especially for something I use all the time. The bottle seems to last forever, and actually has a great smell so it won't be as bothersome to use.

January 09, 2010

Looking for new hair products that wouldn't break the bank, I decided to try this, as it was on sale and I recognized the brand name.

This product is supposedly "formulated" with "heat protection" while you blow dry your hair. It's supposed to protect against heat - you spray some on prior to blow drying (after you've towel dried) and *poof* smooth, healthy hair.

Personally, I saw no difference to brag about. And the smell - it was possibly the worse thing I've ever put in my hair! It actually made me gag.