Gucci ENVY Me Perfume

Gucci ENVY Me Perfume Reviews

Ranked #773 out of 1213 in Perfume

Gucci ENVY Me Perfume was created for the woman who demands attention. This dazzling blend of sensual peony, jasmine, and pink pepper is melded with notes of sweet litchi and effervescent pomegranate and pineapple, and smoothed with soothing musk, white tea, and warm woods, is guaranteed to make her the object of desire. For more information, visit gucci.com

September 19, 2014

Love this fragrance! Long lasting and such a lovely scent. Perfect for all occasions.

January 10, 2013

My favorite perfume of all the ones I've owned in the past. Though its been discontinued in most department stores, I'm able to find it at warehouse cosmetic sales still. The scent is never overbearing or too strong and I Always have people ask me what I'm wearing! It also goes really well with the envy me lotion if you buy it in the set. Enjoy!

September 02, 2011

I love this perfume! It has a very floral and flirty scent to it that lasts very long! This is definitely a perfume that leaves you feeling very sexy!

August 29, 2011

this is a must have perfume I LOVE THIS PERFUME.... theres one side to this... which is the price :( WHY ARE PERFUMES SOOOO EXPENSIVE!! but anyways go to a counter and smell this it will blow your mind :) its florally and smells amazing.... this is a must have perfume!

November 30, 2010

This product lasts a while and smells great.

August 17, 2010

Gucci's Envy opens up all floral and slowly turns greener as the day wears on. A very light, fleeting scent on my skin but still quite enjoyable. The bottle is adorable but the price is a little bit too high in my opinion. The dry down is kind of a let down. This is a perfume I would suggest "layering" for girls who are into that-- but it's a bit pricey to be covering it up! I'm recommending it for the girl who likes light fragrances with a sophisticated musky dry down.

June 28, 2009

Sexy, Subtle, Seductive. An everyday classic.

May 03, 2008

i would never have thought to go floral as i always thought they were too "girly" and not me enough. but it's wonderfully feminine and classic. not at all overdone. good to wear during the day or evening. last time i wore this out, i had both my guy friends sniffing me at the start of the evening. certainily not quite the reaction i was expecting.

however, the price is up there and i dont know i would have bought it if it were not a gift.

Gucci Envy notes include hyacinth, magnolia, green notes, jasmine, lily of the valley, violet, iris, woods, musk.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?