Gucci Flora Collection Perfume Reviews

Ranked #692 out of 1216 in Perfume

June 13, 2016

This perfume is one of my fav. I love the and whenever I used it people always tell me that I smell good cause the smell is so so good and I wool love to purchase more.

May 09, 2016

Love the scent- the floral notes are very fresh and enticing. It is a great scent for daytime or evening. You could wear it anywhere. The bottle is beautiful as well.

July 09, 2015

The Gucci Flora Collection Perfume is great. I love the design of the collection from the colours used to the flower/flora selection. I love the smell of the amazing Floral notes that makes this collection great to wear anywhere and as far as timing goes, Spring and Summer are high times. It's just the right amount of potency as well. People with notice you smell delightful but it is definitely not too strong or overpowering. It's elegant, delightful, floral and refreshing. A touch of the right amount of sweetness makes this one of my favorite Spring/Summer collections. Worth trying.

June 04, 2015

this perfume has a great floral scent is great for everyday use

December 28, 2014

The fragrance of this perfume is mind-blowing.

October 10, 2014

I had received a few samples a while back and OMG they are so good the scent lasts long

June 16, 2014

i m using this perfume since last 8 months

June 15, 2012

The Gucci Flora collection is an elegant collection.
Each scent has an unique personality.
I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur of scent and Gucci did not let me down.

Gucci Flora Glamorous Magnolia (Blue) is fresh with a bit of depth, Sweet but not sickly sweet. A bit of a natural, green scent is there after a few hours of wear. Gucci's Flora Magnolia is the recreation of magnolia. I have magnolias planted at home and they are SWEET. Gucci's Magnolia is a tribute to the spirit of the magnolia. I say well done!

Gucci Flora Gracious Tuberose (Green) is a powdery scent with a hint of green. When I think of tuberose it is fleshy and sweet but the Gucci Flora Tuberose is not this at all.

Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia (Pink) is flowers, berries, and petals. It's a light sweet scent and I think I smell cotton candy in there too.

One slight improvement would be more staying power.

Would I recommend these or purchase as a gift?
Yes, definitely.

I was fortunate enough to be sent the collection by Bzz Agent to review. I would like to share my review, here, with other "chicks."

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products