Gucci Flora Eau Fraiche

Gucci Flora Eau Fraiche Reviews

Ranked #907 out of 1213 in Perfume

Born of youthful elegance and subtle sensuality, Flora By Gucci Eau Fraiche adds a bright, citrusy element to the Gucci fragrance family. The fragrance's mandarin top notes mingle with the piquant vibrancy of kumquat and bergamot fruit. In the heart notes, a transparent floralcy glimmers against an elegant base, one that blends an edgy peppery note with a warm touch of sandalwood.

Notes:
Citrus Accords, Kumquat, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood, Patchouli.

Style:
Playful. Fruity. Floral.

September 22, 2014

Girly, pretty and fun! Head turning perfume, very alluring ;)

October 31, 2012

I received a sample of this perfume and immediately looked it up and purchased it after one spray! It is gorgeous! smells nice, stays about for a while and can be used during the day or night. I always get asked what perfume I have on when I am wearing Flora, and I always say, hope I didn't over do it (thinking that is why they can smell me lol) but all people who comment quickly add that I did not and that they love the smell! So do I - My favorite!

August 30, 2011

Flora by Gucci is a fresh woman's fragrance. Flora is feminine and softly floral, with a fruity touch in it. The scent is refreshing and nice. The citrus notes in Flora give a zesty, youthful addition to the fragrance. The perfumes top notes are: citrus and peony. This shows the scent is utterly feminine yet deeply sensual. The middle notes are: Osmanthus, rose and other fruity touches. These scents represent a woman who is fun yet romantic. in the scent there is a strong base note of sandalwood, and Patchouli. The fragrance is very nice and is perfect for any occasion.