Gucci Flora Eau Fraiche

Gucci Flora Eau Fraiche Reviews

Ranked #922 out of 1280 in Perfume

Born of youthful elegance and subtle sensuality, Flora By Gucci Eau Fraiche adds a bright, citrusy element to the Gucci fragrance family. The fragrance's mandarin top notes mingle with the piquant vibrancy of kumquat and bergamot fruit. In the heart notes, a transparent floralcy glimmers against an elegant base, one that blends an edgy peppery note with a warm touch of sandalwood.

Notes:
Citrus Accords, Kumquat, Peony, Rose, Osmanthus, Pink Pepper, Sandalwood, Patchouli.

Style:
Playful. Fruity. Floral.

March 17, 2017

I bought a small bottle and this perfume is an absolutely amazing scent. It lasts a decent amount of time depending what you aee doing during the day. I love this wonderful perfume.

February 15, 2017

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I have already gone through two bottles. The scent is strong, but not overpowering. It's sweet with a slight musky scent. The only issue is that this perfume is very expensive.

September 22, 2014

Girly, pretty and fun! Head turning perfume, very alluring ;)

October 31, 2012

I received a sample of this perfume and immediately looked it up and purchased it after one spray! It is gorgeous! smells nice, stays about for a while and can be used during the day or night. I always get asked what perfume I have on when I am wearing Flora, and I always say, hope I didn't over do it (thinking that is why they can smell me lol) but all people who comment quickly add that I did not and that they love the smell! So do I - My favorite!

August 30, 2011

Flora by Gucci is a fresh woman's fragrance. Flora is feminine and softly floral, with a fruity touch in it. The scent is refreshing and nice. The citrus notes in Flora give a zesty, youthful addition to the fragrance. The perfumes top notes are: citrus and peony. This shows the scent is utterly feminine yet deeply sensual. The middle notes are: Osmanthus, rose and other fruity touches. These scents represent a woman who is fun yet romantic. in the scent there is a strong base note of sandalwood, and Patchouli. The fragrance is very nice and is perfect for any occasion.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's