Gucci Guilty Reviews

Ranked #500 out of 1213 in Perfume

August 31, 2016

Perfume happens to be one of those things that appeals to some and not others. This perfume is gorgeous! It is soft and strong at the same time without knocking someone out when you walk by wearing it. It is sexy and subtle enough hours later. I have received tons of compliments on this perfume. Love It!!!!

August 26, 2016

Received this sample in the mail, and surprising I thought it would have had a intense scent but it was very suttle the scent lasted, went out and bought a bottle. Everyone always asks what are you wereing smells nice doesnt overpower. Highly recommend.

June 30, 2016

This scent is wonderful. It is deep and musky. I love the packaging and the price is average for higher end perfume. It is easy to find in most stores.

May 11, 2016

I adore the smell of my lilac tree in the spring, but had never tried a perfume with lilac as a note. I'm pleasantly surprised to find out that it's really enchanting on me. Today, one of my employees leaned over and said - You smell GOOD! I usually prefer spicy jasmine scents, but Guilty is a lovely soft peachy floral that I could wear anywhere. It's perfect for daytime wear as it's soft and clings close to the skin. It's floral without being too sweet and powdery without coming across as too "old". Lilac is a very sweet flower scent, but there's just enough pink pepper to offset and elevate it. Guilty smells expensive and feminine and sexy. I will be getting a bottle of this as soon as my mini runs out. I'm currently wearing it everyday so that shouldn't be very long. I really love this fragrance.

0.5/5

December 02, 2014

I was around a male friend of mine wearing this, and I wanted to review it because of how much I personally hated it!, I understand all people have different scents, but man I nearly wanted to loose my lunch!, it smelled so bad, and you're paying so much for such a terrible product!, remember people TESTERS BEFORE YOU BUY FOR YOUR GUY!.