Gud Natural Nourishing Shampoo

Gud Natural Nourishing Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #521 out of 938 in Shampoo

April 05, 2016

I tried this shampoo because it was on sale. I bought the Gud conditioner that matched it as well. Although this shampoo doesn't lather as much as others I have used, the scent is amazing and it really makes my hair feel clean without any residue. I would purchase this again if I find it on sale.

September 07, 2014

If this product was about smelling nice, that would be fine. I tried the Orange Petalooza. It had a nice, light orange smell that was not overpowering. I had to wash my hair twice and still didn't get all the styling product out (and I don't even use that much). I was very disappointed. I used it with the conditioner and they are both still sitting on the edge of the bathtub because I went back to my old stuff that actually works. Disappointing Burts Bees.

August 05, 2014

I tried the Mango Moonbreeze scent. WOW smells delicious!
This shampoo is made with natural ingredients: No parabens, phthalates or petrolatum..... My type of Shampoo!!

It doesn't foam up a lot when using it, so it makes you want to use more product.

It left my hair feeling very clean and yummy. Love it!

At $7 for a natural shampoo, the price is Right*