Gud Pearanormal Activity Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #628 out of 1452 in Body Lotions & Creams

July 13, 2014

This works great! I put some on my skin last night, and I can still lightly smell it's sent. It is affordable, and would make a great gift for someone.

July 08, 2014

I absolutely love the scent and how smooth my hands feel when using it,

April 25, 2014

Favorite new cream, i have dry hands and the cream moisturizes for hours and the smell is amazing!

April 07, 2014

I LOVE this product, it moisturizes so well but also smells fabulous! I wear it to work and hours into my work day people still comment on how nice I smell. Fabulous product! Can't find it everywhere yet but I notice it is starting to show up in more stores.

March 28, 2014

This product smells absolutely amazing and gives you nice, soft skin! I would not recommend putting this product on your face though.

February 03, 2014

The Gud line is from Burt's Bees and it contains no petro-chemicals, no parabens, no phthalates.
    This lotion actually worked for my dry skin, moisturized and absorbed well. It also didn't cause any irritation as most scented products do. The scent was really nice.
    I'm very fussy about body lotions and I'd buy this one again!